Monday, June 17, 2013

Non Yeast Pizza Crust

Here is a yummy, non yeast pizza crust. I found the recipe online but I made a few changes. I hope you like it. My kids sure do!

2 cups all purpose flour
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2/3 cup water
1 Tablespoon cooking oil
 
 

Add everything into a large mixing bowl. If you have a stand up mixer, use the dough hook attachment. If not, combined with a wooden spoon. Mixture will be flaky.
On clean, flour dusted surface, knead dough 8 to 10 times. Roll into a ball.


Like I said the dough will be flaky. With flour dusted rolling pin, roll out the dough.


Spray the pizza pan with cooking spray. Once rolled out I use a pizza cutter to cut a circle once on the pizza pan.


Then I fold up the sides so the pizza sauce stays in place.


Add your choice of sauce (I use Prego Italian Sauce or BBQ sauce), top with cheese and other favorite toppings. Place in preheated 400 degree oven for 18 to 20 minutes.

And yum!


I always make 2 batches of dough. We make one for the kids and one for us.

I hope you like it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment